Why Is Financial Wellness Important?
Short Term Issues
- Excessive Loans, Hardships, or Distributions
- Increase in Absenteeism or Turnover
- Decrease in Employee Productivity
- Higher Healthcare Costs
- Low Retirement Plan Participation Rate
- (non) Quality Investments
- Improper Diversification
- Paying Unreasonable Fees
- Baby Boomer Top-Heavy Workforce
- Poor Company Bandwidth to meet
- Fiduciary Obligation
- Employee Allocation Review Assistance
- Benefit Communications Issues
- Terminated Balance Needs
Long Term Goals
- Overall Employee Satisfaction
- Increased Employee Productivity
- Decreased Absenteeism
- Lower Employee Healthcare Costs
- More Competitive in Industry
- Be the Employer of Choice
- Attracting & Retaining New Talent
- Growth Opportunities
- Understanding of Employee Benefits
- Prepared for Retirement
- Balanced Workforce
- Young Talent Acquisition
- Vision of Upward Trajectory
“The working population is living in a state of financial stress. They’re spending more, saving less, and jeopardizing their financial health in the process. Offering this benefit is an opportunity to help in correcting a major crisis. Financial wellness embodies a meaningful approach to our understanding and the handling of our money. It does not require achievement of status or income. Because of this, everyone has the capacity to be financially well.”
Whitney Queen, Mentoro President
Mentoro’s annual program addresses all financial risks and acts as a catalyst for behavior change.
*The data is sourced from a diverse Mentoro participant base of 1,000+ participants.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
It’s our belief that financial mentors are the last great hope for educating the working population on positive financial behavior and literacy. We create custom programs tailored to your company’s specific needs designed to reduce financial stress and equip employees with the tools they need to plan for the future.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us online today or call 1 (844) 324-2411.